- Society & Trust
- List of Funding Agencies
- 12A & 80G (5)(vi)
- 100% Tax Exemption under 35AC
- 35 I (II) & 35 I (III)
- Detailed Project Reports
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Welcome To OCEAN FOUNDATION NGO
Government of India and foreign financing companies have actually made available a huge cache of funds for the purpose of using up welfare activities for underprivileged section of the society. In keeping with the development needs, such funds are enhanced occasionally. It is also observed that companies linked with developments are frequently not able to tap these funds to pursue program jobs in their selected sectors of operation. Since the development companies are focused on their job of implementation, the reasons for this are many and they are frequently not in the ambit of the development companies to attend to mostly. The net result is that many NGOs are not able to benefit from the chances readily available to them for raising funds. In view of the troubles dealt with by these voluntary sectors, OCEAN FOUNDATION NGO was formed to provide expert services and work as a catalyst for obtaining grant-in-aid from different sources. It is constantly transparent in dealings with donors, partners, stakeholders and beneficiaries alike except in matters associating with exclusive info of its customers.
1. To provide consultancy, technical and expert support and support, spoken and written, to business and business sectors, organizations, group of individuals whether revenue making or non profit making in India and abroad in the field of multi services like registration and certification, documentation, keeping track of and evaluation, making, web and IT solutions, details dissemination, human resource development, training, development and study, research and analysis, trade promo, ad and promotion, publication, monetary management, book keeping, insurance coverage and financial investment, fund raising, legal and clinical consultancy, administrative management, program, project and policy development, planning and execution related consultancy.
2. To help NGOs, government and non-government agencies and corporate residences in India and abroad for reinforcing their capabilities to do much better in their respective fields by providing numerous trainings, courses and performing capacity structure programs.
3. To deal with and provide consultancy for all type of accreditations, registrations, approvals, licenses, associations, acknowledgments, permits and so on from different division, ministries, boards, councils, companies, authorities and other government, semi-government and non-government bodies.
4. To manage, support, run, carry out, initiate, take-up, / and arrange or aid numerous assignments from / for various departments / agencies / institutions or / and association of people, NGOs, societies, non-government trusts and government firms and business residences by providing consultancy and expert inputs.